Major changes in the apprenticeship market associated with the Covid-19 pandemic, closures and restrictions in certain sectors, rising unemployment, reductions in vacancies and furloughing of staff, have made it financially difficult for many apprenticeship training providers. Even before the pandemic there were many challenges to ensuring the cost-effective delivery of apprenticeship programmes, such as reductions in funding bands, increased administrative costs, the effects of RPL and the cost of end-point assessment.
Produced by E-Memoir in association with eSignUp, this complimentary webinar will provide participants with an opportunity to consider how to improve the processes associated with the conversion of vacancies into funded starts, generating a talent pipeline into apprenticeships, streamlining initial assessment and training planning, and supporting compliance with required documentation and audit requirements.
Presented by VLE’s Carol Smith and leading FE figure, Beej Kaczmarczyk, the webinar will look at practical ways to:
- support compliance with apprenticeship guidance and rules;
- make the planning process meaningful for the foundation for scaffolding learning;
- maximise funding through more efficient use of an apprenticeship talent pool and speeding up the process;
- ensure a system which your staff will understand, so that you have a standardised approach to negotiated rates and off-the-job training hours;
- professionally respond to employers, prospective candidates and apprentices through a shared, web-based platform.
Please join us on Wednesday 9th December, 12.30 to 1.30 pm.
To register for free, please click here