Following the success of our first virtual conference event last summer, we are delighted to confirm that we will be running our conference online again this year. VLE Support customers will be invited to join us for webinars covering a wide range of topics on 3rd, 5th and 7th June.
Our CEO, Mark Trinick, will kick things off by delivering the conference opener on 3rd June with a review of another great year for the VLE Support team, and will have some exciting news to share about our future plans.
Following Mark, we have more than fifteen sessions mooted over the three-day event. Further topics being planned include:
- The Revised Average Point Score at Key Stage 4 and the updated Level 3 Value Added Measures (and other HM Measures)
- eSpirals – a chance to explore the new look system
- Engaging learners with eTrackr-ILP
- Marking schemes – how to decide which one to use
- New roles in eTrackr-ILP and best practice for annual ‘housekeeping’
- New product launch – our new work placement tracking software
Details of what each session will cover and who it is aimed at will be detailed on our website shortly. We are pleased to have a number of different members of the team as well as some invited guests joining us to help present.
This is an event exclusive to VLE Support customers and attendance will be by invitation only. Of course, our existing contacts will be able to request attendance for colleagues within their establishment too.
As last year, we will be using ‘Zoom’ technology to host the webinars.
If you are a VLE Support customer and have not received your invitation, please get in touch with us.
If you’d like to take part but are not currently a customer for one of our products, eTrackr-ILP, eNotify, eConsole or eSpirALS, please contact us to find out what you are missing.
We look forward to seeing you online!